飯店訂房Hotel
Type of room房間種類
Single room:單人房
Double room:雙人房(一張床)
Twin room:雙人房(兩張單人床)
Family room:家庭房(通常是兩間房,一間雙人床、一間兩張單人床)
Triple room: 3人床客房
Suite room/Suite:套房
Special requests特別要求
extra bed:加床
crib/baby cot:嬰兒床
Vocabulary訂房相關單字:
fully booked/fully occupied:客滿
vacant:有空房
reservation guarantee:訂房訂金
check-in:住宿
check-out:退房
an early arrival/check-in reservation:提前辦理住宿
a late check-out reservation:延後退房
cancel a reservation:取消訂房
【Hotel Reservation 訂房】你可能需要的句子:
I’d like to reserve/book a single room for December 31.
我想要訂12月31日一個單人房。
What’s the room rate for a single room? / What's the price of the single room?
單人房房價是多少?
Are any meals included?
包括餐費嗎?
Does it include breakfast?
房價是否已含早餐?
Is the service charge included?
服務費包括在內嗎?
That is too expensive. Have you got anything cheaper?
那太貴了。你們有沒有便宜些的?
May I have a double room with a king size bed.
可以給我一間一張大床的嗎?
What time can I check in?
我何時可以住進來?
What is check out time?
退房的時間是幾點鐘?
May I use my credit card in place of a room deposit?
我可以用信用卡來代替房間保證金嗎?
【Check In 住宿登記】你可能需要的句子:
Here is my reservation confirmation.
這是我的訂房確認。
May I have some tour information about Chicago?
可以給我一些芝加哥旅遊的資料嗎?
When is check-out time?
請問退房的時間?
May I have hotel business card?
可以給我張飯店的名片嗎?
I want to get the breakfast ticket. How much is it for one person?
我要購買早餐券?一個人多少錢?
Excuse me. Is there any internet service in the room?
房內可以上網嗎?
Is it free?
是免費的嗎?
How much for the Internet?
上網要多少錢?
Is it possible for me to get an internet service somewhere? Please show me how to go there.
我可以去哪裡上網嗎? 請告訴我怎麼去。
【Wake-Up Call 起床服務】你可能需要的句子:
Can you please give me a wake-up call at six tomorrow morning?
請在明天早上六點鐘打電話叫醒我好嗎?
【Room Service 客房服務】你可能需要的句子:
I need an extra blanket.
我需要多一條毛毯。
I have some shirts that need to be laundered and I'd like my suit pressed.
我有些襯衫需要洗,還有西裝要熨。
I left my key in my room.
我把鑰匙留在房間裏。
I've locked myself out.
我把自己鎖在外面了。
【Check Out 退房】你可能需要的句子:
We want to check out now, but we want to leave the luggage here, and come back around 3 p.m. to pick it up.
我們要退房,但要將行李寄放於此,約下午三點會回來拿。
May I put baggage here? I will pick it up at 3PM.
請問可以借放行李嗎?我大概下午3點回來拿。
Would you please tell me where I can take the bus to airport?
請問要到哪裡搭機場巴士?
Would you please tell me where the airport bus station near here is? Please write for me!
請問到機場最近的巴士站牌在哪裡?可以幫我寫下來嗎?
Would you send a bellhop for my bags, please?
請派一個行李員來搬我的行李好嗎?
【沒有房間時可以用的句子】
Excuse me, could you recommend another hotel for me?
對不起,你能推薦另一個旅館給我嗎?
【對話參考】
At a hotel front desk
在飯店櫃台
receptionist(接待員,R)
R:Good evening, madam. May I help you? 小姐,晚安。我能為您效勞嗎?
Jenny:Yes, I'd like to check in. 是的,我要辦理住宿登記。
R:Do you have a reservation, madam? 小姐您有預訂房間嗎?
Jenny:Yes. I have a reservation for three nights.是的。我訂了三個晚上。
R: Your name, please? 請問您尊姓大名?
Jenny:Jenny Cheng.
R:Just a moment, please. 請稍等。
R:Oh, yes. A double room. Is that right? 哦,是的。一間雙人房,對嗎?
J:Yes.
R:Would you please fill out this registration slip? 請您填這張登記卡好嗎?
Jenny: No problem. 沒問題。
R:Here's your room key. 這是您的房間鑰匙。
Jenny: Thank you. Could we have someone help us with our bags, please?
可以找個人幫我們提行李嗎?
R:Certainly. I'll ring for someone to help you. 當然可以。我幫您找個人。
R: Have a pleasant stay. 希望您在此住得愉快。
Exercises(練習)
1. 這裡是168號房。請在明天早上七點鐘打電話叫醒我好嗎?
2. 早餐是自助餐還是套餐?
3. 我們想要多待幾天。請問還有雙人房嗎?有優惠嗎?
Three exercises a week make your English chic.
(一個禮拜三題練習,讓你的英文更靚!)
~版權所有,翻印必究~
ps.如有錯誤,請不吝指教
延伸閱讀:愛旅遊英文
給個是最大的鼓勵喔!
留言列表