還記得很久以前有個廣告詞:
Coffee, tea, or me?
在飛機上空少或空姐應該不太可能會這樣跟你說,不過他們一定會問你以下這幾個問題:
Would you like something to drink?
你要喝點什麼嗎?
What kind of drinks do you need?
需要什麼飲料嗎?
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails. What would you like to drink?
我們提供咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。你要喝什麼?
Which would you like to eat, beef, chicken, fish or vegetarian?
想吃牛肉、雞肉、魚或是素食?
F: flight attendant 空服人員
G: guest 客人
About Food 有關於吃的
F: Would you like something to drink?
你要喝點什麼嗎?
G: What do you have?
有哪些東西?
F: We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
我們提供咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒
G: Scotch and water, please.
請給我加水威士忌。
F: Here you are.
您的加水威士忌來了。
G: When will the meal service begin?
何時開始用餐?
F: About One hour later.
大概一個小時後。
G: May I have a cup of noodles?
我可以先來碗杯麵嗎?
F: Of course…here you go.
當然可以。。。您的杯麵來了。
G: Thank you...sorry, I am a vegetarian. Do you have vegetarian noodles?
謝謝。。。對不起,我吃素。你們提供素食杯麵嗎?
F: Please wait a moment. I’m going to check for you…yes, here you are.
請稍等,我幫你問問看。。。有的,您的杯麵來了。
補充說明:(BY STEVE:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/aguo66 )
如果客人要杯麵時距離正餐時間還有一個小時的話, 空服員傾向於不派杯麵的, 因為只要一派,那香味噴鼻,大家都想要,會讓空服員忙到沒有時間準備待會的正餐,所以空服員會跟客人說:
Sir/Mamn, the meal service will begin in about one hour, are you sure you would like to
have your cup noodles now? Can you wait a little while or can I serve you something else such as our snacks or sandwich?
About needs 有關於其他要求
G: May I have a pillow and a blanket, please? I feel cold.
請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。我覺得有點冷。
F: Ok, please wait a moment…here you are.
好的,請等一下。。。您的枕頭和毛毯來了。
G: I feel a little sick. Can I have some medicine?
我覺得有些不舒服。是否可以給我一些藥?
F: Do you need some airsickness pills? 您需要暈機藥嗎?
G: Yes, and I also need a sick bag. 是的,而且我還需要嘔吐袋。
F: Here you are. And I think maybe you need water.
您要的東西來了,我想您可能也需要水
G: Thank you very much. Will this flight get there on time?
非常謝謝你。這班班機會準時到達嗎?
F: I hope so. If you need something else, please press the call button.
我想應該是的。假如您還有其他需要,請按呼叫鈕。
G: Thanks for your help.
謝謝你的幫忙。
◎機組人員介紹:
flight attendant 空服人員
captain 機長
pilot 駕駛員
co-pilot 副駕駛員
steward 空中少爺
stewardess 空中小姐
crew 全體機組人員 (機長廣播時都用這個字)
在飛機上你會聽到機長廣播說: 留言及是讓我找到去拜訪你的路喔!
1.
Welcome aboard XX Airlines.
歡迎搭乘XX航空。
On behalf of XX Airlines Captain Johnson and his crew welcome you aboard. Our flight to Japan will take approximately four hours. Let us remind you to fasten your seat belts, straighten your seats.
機長Johnson及全體機員謹代表XX航空歡迎您搭乘本機。本班機飛抵日本約需四小時。在此提醒您繫好安全帶,椅背豎直。
2. This is your captain speaking. We have reached cruising altitude, and I have turned off the seat belt sign. Still, for your safety, please keep your seat belt fastened when you are in your seat. Thank you.
我是機長,我們現在已達飛行高度,我也已把「繫安全帶」的號誌燈關掉了,不過為了您的安全,坐在坐位上時仍請繫好安全帶。謝謝!
另外你還會看到機組人員為你示範救生衣的使用方法及注意事項:
1. Under your seat there is a life vest like this one for each of you.
在各位的座位底下每人各有一件像這樣的救生衣。
2. An oxygen mask will come down from overhead in case of an emergency.
若發生緊急情況,頭頂上會放下一只氧氣罩來。
3. Please press the call button whenever you need any help.
有任何需要時,請按呼叫鈕。
4. We'll take off soon. Please fasten your seat belt.
我們馬上就要起飛了。請繫好您的安全帶。
在飛機上你可能會看到或聽到的單字:
announcement機內廣播
take off起飛
air turbulence空中亂流
air speed 飛行速度
altitude高度
flying time飛行時間
call button呼叫鈕
oxygen mask氧氣罩
life preserver救生器材
life jacket / life vest 救生衣
safety leaflet / safty card 安全手冊
sick bag / barf bag 嘔吐袋
回答問題時間到啦!!!請寫下您的答案!!我會在回覆留言時幫你改滴~其他跟英文無關的就不回覆囉~
Exercises(練習)
1. 有中文的雜誌或報紙嗎?
2. 我想要不含酒精的飲料。
3. 麻煩你把嘔吐袋傳給我。
Three exercises a week make your English chic.
(一個禮拜三題練習,讓你的英文更靚!)
~版權所有,翻印必究~
ps.如有錯誤,請不吝指教
延伸閱讀:
【J教旅遊英文】第一篇 : 訂機票(補充)
【J教旅遊英文】旅遊英文序曲
【J教旅遊英文】第一篇 : 訂機票
留言列表